- Taylor v. Taylor, 926 NYS2d 347 (Supreme Court, Westchester, 2011)
- Schoppman v. Plainedge UFSD, 297 AD2d 338 (2d Dep’t, 2002)
- Bannon v. Auerbach, 785 NYS 2d 650 (Supreme Court, Suffolk County, 2004)
- 1800 Postcards, Inc. v. AD Die Cutting Inc., 958 NYS2d 62 (Supreme Court, New York County, 2010)
- Matter of PAA v. MR, 924 NYS2d 240 (Family Court, Nassau County, 2011)
- Epstein v. City of New York, 250 AD2d 547 (1st Dep’t, 1998)
- Martinez v. NYCHA, 250 AD 2d 686 (2nd Dep’t, 1998)
- M. Langer v. T. Langer, 63 Misc. 3d 1208(A) (Supreme Court, Nassau County, 2019), NYLJ, May 20, 2019.
- Tralisa R. v. Max S., 145 AD 3d 727 (Appellate Division, Second Dep't, 2016)
- The Wall Street Journal: "Why Postnuptial Agreements Are On the Rise". March 10, 2016
- Lecture: Hofstra University School of Law, Private Wealth & Taxation Institute, "The Intersection Between Divorce and Trusts & Estates". June 6, 2019
Christian helped guide me through a very difficult divorce. Now I have custody of my children.- Marc W., Esq.
When my sister needed a divorce attorney, there was only one person I called, Christian.- C.H., Esq.
When I needed a divorce lawyer for my own divorce in Nassau County, I hired Christian Pickney.- J. F., Esq.
Our clients come first. We represent other attorneys during their divorces because they trust us.
We have over 30 years of combined experience in handling complex divorces & family law matters.
We don't leave you in the dark. We pride ourselves on transparent communication at all times with our clients.
We have a strong reputation in this county with judges and other attorneys.